FAT GIRL LIFE

My battle of the bulge has begun once again in what I hope is the final chapter of this fat ass book called my FAT GIRL LIFE!

July 27, 2006

Finally! Two pounds down!

Week: 3
Weight: 250
Weight loss to date: 10lbs

As of Monday I was officially down two pounds from the week before. It took long enough!

Technically, it was my fault. I'd had several lunch meetings and it's difficult to portion correctly and know exactly what's in your damn chicken salad! I just kept staying at 252. Finally I'm on my way to losing more weight. I'm damned determined too! My Mexican or Carribean vacation depends on me losing 50 pounds by New Years Eve! UGH!

I am pretty sure that I can do it if I'm diligent. A bitch just can't give up ya know!

The Mr. says I'm making him fat because of all the cooking I do. The problem is, he doubles and triples the portions in comparison to mine. Now who's fucking fault is that??? Hmmmmmm?

Yah, not this bitches!

I made WW mac & cheese last night and we had barbequed chicken on the grill and steamed broccoli. I made some queso blanco w/jalapenos for the Mr. to put on his broccoli. I cheated a bit and put some on mine, but I didn't eat a ton of it like he did so I didn't exceed my points yesteday. In fact, I had 5 pts left to burn that I didn't touch!

I'm feeling better about dieting now. I'm glad I can eat real food and enjoy it! That NutriSystem shit is for the fucking birds! Some of the food was good, but for the most part, I didn't really like it. Plus, I spent a lot of money on it and I had to spend extra just to supplement. I bought tons of fruits and veggies to complete the program. It ain't cheap!

Okay, I'm done. Gotta run and get ready for work. I meant to post on Monday, but I totally forgot. I could actually be down a pound or two since I last weighed. I'm only going to weigh in on Mondays so as not to worry, worry, worry about.

Later blogosphere!

4 Comments:

At 7/29/2006 2:50 PM, Blogger Ms. M said...

littlelai, it can be annoying to figure points at first, but after a while it gets so you know the points value of so many things so you don't even have to think about it! WW has some killer recipes, but you can adjust your own recipes by substituting fat free varieties of your normal foods, like butter, sour cream, cottage cheese, milk, whole wheat pasta rather than regular and many recipes substitute fat free broths when cooking.

 
At 8/05/2006 12:56 PM, Blogger CP said...

You broke the plateau!

Good for you, girl! I've been taking this journey with you. Down 8 pounds in total.

You are doing great! Keep up the good work! Proud of you, mama!

See you in the Bahamas! ;)

 
At 1/31/2007 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, how's your weight loss? You haven't updated in such a long time...
If you're still following the Weight Watchers diet, come visit my Weight Watchers recipes blog...
Good luck on your diet!

Anna
Weight Watchers recipes

 
At 7/30/2007 2:34 PM, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

uh oh. you're going to have to change your blog name i fyou keep going like this...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home