FAT GIRL LIFE

My battle of the bulge has begun once again in what I hope is the final chapter of this fat ass book called my FAT GIRL LIFE!

July 17, 2006

Week 2 on WW: Weight 252 - STILL!

Okay, I know where I went wrong. I ate normally this weekend rather than watching my points. In fact, I was BAD. My boss took me, the mister, a co-worker and her mister, out for dinner at this fucking fantabulous Italian restaurant called Maggiano's. If you live in ATL or know about the ATL you may have heard of it. We went to the one at Perimeter, there's another one in Buckhead. Both are equally delicious.

So, I had calamari, chicken parm, egglplant parm, veal picatta (YUM!), two salads, a pasta dish and DESERT!! My two favorites, creme brulee and tiramisu.

Now, before you go thinking I ate all this food as separate entrees by myself...we had family style so I took a small portion of everything we ordered. DAYAMB! It rocked in case you couldn't tell how I felt about it.

So, that is why this bitch hasn't lost a pound in a week!! I'm shameless I guess. But, that dinner was a fluke. We don't normally eat like that. In fact, me and the mister went shopping yesterday and bought everything for WW recipes that we wanted to try this week and next. We're ready! I also brought a WW meal to work with me, but not before I sabotaged my day with Chick-fil-A! I was starvin Marvin! I had a multi-grain bagel with chicken, cheese and eggs on it. I'm guesing 12 points just for the sandwich!

So, now more than half my days points are gone with the wind from my backside. Guess I'll be doing the old salad thing for dinner. No biggee though. I'm down with roughage.

So, my blogger pals. Keep your fingers crossed for a fat bitch. I'm looking for an eliptical or treadmill within the next week or two. This bitch needs to move some fat!

Love yas!

3 Comments:

At 7/19/2006 6:35 PM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

New reader...enjoying your blog..You're hilarious! :-) Will definitely be back to read more...

I totally hear ya though,...it's so hard to stay on track..I get all gung ho about it for a month or two, and do really well, and then just totally fall off the wagon. It's hard. I have a membership to Curves..but can't seem to get my crap together and get my ample-ass in gear and going regularly again...

What's a girl to do?

 
At 7/19/2006 10:34 PM, Blogger Ms. M said...

Gurl! I have a membership to Curves that I can't seem to get cancelled! I moved about 30 miles away from it and I just don't use it. You should check out my other blog, Ms.M's Moron Report

 
At 7/26/2006 8:18 PM, Blogger Ms. M said...

Mr.F! Hell NO to the Subway! We'll go to Maggiano's!!! I lurve me some I-talian :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home