FAT GIRL LIFE

My battle of the bulge has begun once again in what I hope is the final chapter of this fat ass book called my FAT GIRL LIFE!

July 07, 2006

Bye Bye NutriSystem, Hello Weight Watchers

This sucks. I have to go off NutriSystem.

It is totally messing with my digestion. I have to stop it and eat normally to actually go take a dump!

I may have lost weight the first week, but the second week I was totally backed up and that NEVER happens to me. So, I ate Steak and Shake and an hour later - SHAZAM! I dropped a few pounds in a few minutes!

I know it's gross and all, but I think I need to stay away from this stuff. I cancelled my membership and I'm going to go back to Weight Watchers. I can follow that mother so well and lose 3 lbs a week if I drink my water and keep my points down.

So, switching gears here. Keep up people!

:)

1 Comments:

At 7/11/2006 10:45 AM, Blogger Ms. M said...

Mr. F, Heroine chic huh? Then maybe I could be Kate Moss! You're a sweetie.

sage, thanks dude. I think I can do this! I lost 25 in 3 months so why not 50 in 6? I get a trip to Mazatlan, Mexico if I lose 50 by New Years according to the Mr. Keep your fingers crossed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home